Kingsbury is fully equipped with top of the line equipment to inspect any septic line issues. Camera line inspection is used when there is an unknown problem happening in your septic system. Televising the lines in your system allows us to have a visual aid on anything that may cause problems to your system, such as line breaks or debris.
Buying or Selling a Home?
Kingsbury is highly experienced in providing thorough and timely real estate inspections. We know how important the sale or purchase of your home is and will walk you through the inspection process seamlessly.
- A real estate inspection release form will be provided when you schedule your service
- We will call 30 minutes prior to arriving onsite for your inspection
- Our highly trained staff will inspect all inlets, outlets and drainage locations for your septic system as well as the tank itself
- In most cases, all covers will need to be dug in order to do a proper inspection. Don’t worry, we’ll take care of the digging for you!
- Our skilled service technician will televise the lines using camera line scoping equipment
- We will provide a thorough inspection report with all recorded findings. Our inspection report includes written findings, photographs and video of the septic lines- all conveniently uploaded on a thumb drive for you
- If we find any problems with the system, we will provide a quote for further servicing. Kingsbury’s experienced professionals are equipped to handle any project- no matter the size!