Kingsbury is a locally owned and operated company with many years of experience in the septic maintenance field. Our friendly customer service and quick response make us stand out above the rest.
As water and waste get flushed down your toilet, it empties into a septic tank or public waste system. In order to keep your septic system running smoothly, tanks need to be pumped out every three years or sooner, depending on the usage. Septic tanks that are not maintained can back up and cause multiple problems and, in turn, be very costly.
Kingsbury has the right equipment to pump out your tank, pump station and dry wells efficiently. Check out or process below!
Septic Inspection Checklist
- We will call to confirm your appointment
- We will locate and map out your septic tank and leaching system
- Tank levels will be checked to ensure it isn’t overfull or leaking
- If required, a complete pump out of your septic tank, pump station, and D-box will be performed
- A thorough inspection of your pump station
- Top of the line scoping equipment will be used to inspect the inlet and outlet of septic lines
- We will provide a full report including the location of the septic tank, written findings, recordings and photos of all work performed.
- Contact Kingsbury to pump your septic tank a minimum of every three years, homes with more than 4 people should have the tank pumped more often
- Do not flush trash down the toilet or drain lines
- NEVER pour grease down your lines and limit the use of your garbage disposal
- NEVER park or drive over your septic tank or leach field
In most cases, we will be able to provide you with an estimate to repair and fix any of your septic needs in a timely manner. For any extenuating circumstances, we will stand by your side and work with you to get your problem resolved.
Other Services We Provide
Kitchen sink plugged? Toilet, not flushing? No worries, with our high-pressure jetter we can get your lines freed up in no time!
Frozen lines are a common problem in New England and can cause thousands of dollars in costly repairs. Whether it be frozen sewer or freshwater lines, Kingsbury is fully equipped to get your lines thawed and running again quickly.
Most common causes:
- lack of use
- lines in the ground are too shallow
- lines in driveway or lawn have been driven over and collapsed
- lines are sagging or pitched incorrectly allowing water to stay in the line and freeze
Kingsbury will use a jetter (a high-pressure jet stream) to clear the line. Our jetting system uses hot water which not only thaws the line, but will remove mineral deposits, descaled cast iron, and grease.
To be sure your lines are completely clear the professionals at Kingsbury will run a camera down the line to make sure your line is free of ice/debris and is in optimal working condition. If further repair or maintenance is needed, we would be happy to provide a quote for further assistance.
Contact Kingsbury for any of your Septic Service needs!